After witnessing his sister's brutal murder, Jack struggles to cope with the disturbing, psychological aftermath. Tormented by images of the attack, Jack finds himself physically ill and unable to eat.
Scared and alone, he is forced to confront a growing thirst for blood and the harsh reality that either his sanity is quickly crumbling or that he is turning into something else... something dark... something animal...
Written by Sam Rhodes and Bryant Dillon
Art, Photography, and Design by Robert Burrows
Original Story by Ben Rhodes
Edited by Barbra Dillon
Something Animal, a dark, psychological thriller, contains amazing imagery from the disturbed mind of artist Robert Burrows. (Click here to follow Robert's blog.)
Fans of 30 Days of Night may enjoy this graphic novel.
Don't miss these interviews with the creators of Something Animal!
- Something Animal Interviews: Who is Jack?
- Something Animal Interviews: Inspiration
- Something Animal Interviews: What is Something Animal?
- Something Animal Interviews: Working on the Graphic Novel
- Something Animal Interviews: Challenges